Role: Admin Assistant - Interchain Foundation (ICF)
The Interchain Foundation stewards a vast ecosystem of decentralized technologies. We develop and maintain foundational protocols, and fund organizations to create an internet of shared resources, security, and value creation. Through our grants, investments, and ecosystem stewardship, we are shaping a new technological paradigm that is open-source, interoperable, and community-owned.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking to hire an admin assistant with demonstrable interpersonal skills and prior experience as an admin professional in a busy (preferably start-up) environment. This is an exciting time to join the ICF.
- Performing an extensive array of core administrative tasks for Executive Director Board of Management and funding programme, exercising confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Organizing files across google drives and information on airtable, prepare presentations, take meeting notes, organize team meetings and workshops, travel arrangements, etc.
- Support the funding team on core task such as:
- Maintain project financial information, spreadsheets, scope of work and legal related documents
- Handle invoices and payments
- Sending agreements for signing
- Respond to routine requests for information regarding agreements, invoices or project inquiries and refer more complex requests as appropriate
- Prepare and format management reports
- Update and maintain policies and procedures
- Respond to admin inquiries (tel, mail, email etc)
- Support hiring and onboarding process
- Track, organize, and submit expense reports
Required skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships with a broad range of colleagues and partners
- High standard of written and spoken communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite and advanced Excel
- Proactive and very well organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Systematic knowledge of spreadsheets and tracking systems
Nice to have:
- Experience in a legal environment
- Experience in using Slack, Airtable, Discord, Telegram
- Located in Switzerland
Not sure if you're a fit? Please feel free to apply anyways, and we'll take it from there.
Interchain believes that great people come from a broad range of backgrounds, and that the diversity of our team is one of our strengths. Discriminatory behavior has no place at Interchain—we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to fighting bias in our workplace and our communities.