Interchain GmbH is a 19-person company which works on core blockchain technology. We are based in Berlin, but our team stretches from New York City to Ulyanovsk, Russia. We keep in touch through Slack and Zoom, and get together in person periodically (when COVID permits).
We are seeking a candidate familiar with decentralized technologies to aid in the evaluation of projects supported by the ICF Builders Program. This role will include responsibilities to coordinate relationships with program participants, drive administrative tasks, draft documents and coordinate seminars and events as part of the ICF Builders Program.
In addition to administrative support and ongoing coordination with teams, a core responsibility of the role will be developing a blockchain founders journey playbook. The goal of this journey is to cover all non-technical aspects for founders in the space. This spans from legal incorporation, token sale agreements, team token allocation, service level agreements setting up accounting structures and beyond.
We don’t have any specific criteria regarding previous experience, but we're looking for candidates who ideally have:
- An interest in blockchains. Conceptual understanding of blockchain technologies and their applications
- Clarity of thought in written and spoken language. It will be important for you to be able to answer questions like “How does it work?” and “Why does it matter?” in a way that is accessible to people just entering the space. Ability to write clearly on technical subjects.
- Clear and considerate communication. Ability to manage relationships with external parties
- Creative thinking. “Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods”
- Interest in ecosystem-wide strategic thinking. This will help in the determination of intermediate technologies required to enable various use cases of decentralized networks
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership. You finish what you start and keep a high standard of quality. You take pride in your work.
- Located in Berlin or a home base within our working timezones. We welcome candidates who are interested in joining us in our Berlin office but are also open to remote applicants. If remote, you should be based in a timezone between UTC-5:00 (New York) and UTC+3:00 (Moscow).
- Ensure that founders, mentors, partners, investors, and other program stakeholders have the greatest possible experience.
- Own the program's logistics, operations, administration, scheduling, calendar management, and event planning.
- Develop the program strategy with the program director and take overall responsibility for its successful execution.
- Assist in the management of relationships with the Builders Program Operator Partners and Builder Teams.
- Carry out administrative responsibilities such as communications, document authoring, spreadsheet work, and document management.
- Plan a variety of activities for the duration of the program (Founder stories, monthly meetings, influential speakers, Support check-ins)
- Writing blog entries for a public audience detailing the builders program's progress
- Collaborating with other members of the ICF team and key ecosystem actors
Interchain GmbH believes that great people come from a broad range of backgrounds, and that the diversity of our team is one of our strengths. Discrimination has no place at Interchain GmbH and we do not discriminate on the bases of race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to fighting bias and discrimination in our workplace and in our communities.